Attend the GHASNT Chapter Golf Outing
Battleground Golf Club March 12
Get a hole-in-one, and win a brand new SciAps X-ray gun!
SciAps is giving away premier
X-550 XRF alloy analyzers
Attend a SciAps-sponsored golf outing this season, get a hole in one, and win a brand new SciAps X-ray gun! SciAps will be sponsoring golf outings and chapter meetings throughout 2021, providing several opportunities to win our premier alloy analyzer.
What’s Hot for the X-550?
Sulfidic corrosion, API 939:
Measure 0.1% Si in steels in < 7 seconds.
Measure Cu + Cr + Ni down to low concentrations, quickly. The X-550 is optimized for low concentration residual and contaminant metals.
Low concentrations of Ti, V, Nb, Mo and other residual metals.
Aluminum alloy verification:
Analyze virtually every aluminum alloy in a few seconds. The X-550 is also optimized for low atomic number elements Mg, Si, Al, P and S.
The SciAps X-550 sets a new performance standard for PMI. Weighing 2.8 lbs., including battery, it’s the world’s lightest, fastest, most articulate X-ray gun. The narrow footprint permits total access to virtually any test location and weld. Lightning fast, most tests are completed in 1 second. For more complicated applications such as sulfidic corrosion (API 939), residuals (API 751) or API 5L that require longer test times or multi-beam tests, our pre-configured on-board apps assure quality application testing by every operator. Both SciAps XRF and LIBS run on Android OS, with the ease of a smartphone.
What more could you ask for?
If you already have handheld XRF, it just got about $10,000 less expensive to get the carbon and silicon numbers you need with the new Z-901 CSi. The Z-901 Dual-Burn can operate with or without argon. And the Z-902 C is the new, heavy-hitting analyzer calibrated for carbon and metals. How about that?
SciAps makes it easy to add handheld LIBS
- PMI people who use XRF every day in the field but, every once in a while, need to measure carbon
- Pipeline engineers who need to meet multi-test averaging protocols required by some refineries and pipeline operators
- Inspection companies
- Fabricators that need to grade material (L- and H-grade stainless)
- Anyone doing silicon surveys: 650 refineries worldwide; adding LIBS in 939C
- HF Alky units
- Cast iron customers
Why the world’s first CSi? High-precision in a handheld, for lower cost of entry. Watch the video above, or read more about the missing link in your PMI toolbox.
- Sulfidic corrosion, API 939: measure 0.1% Si in steels in < 7 seconds.
- Residuals: measure Cu + Cr + Ni down to low concentrations, quickly.
- API 5L: low concentrations of Ti, V, Nb, Mo and other residual metals).
Share this Post