The Smallest & Toughest Raman Analyzer on the Planet
The ReporteR is a miniaturized, lower power version of the Inspector 300. It operates at 120 mW of laser power. Truly a palm-sized device, it also meets MilSpec 810G and IP67 standards for waterproof, dustproof and shock resistance. It features similar Raman functionality as the Inspector 300, but in a lower power laser (120 mW). The ReporteR is designed for specific verification or chemical identification situations where miniature size, low cost and field ruggedness are mission-critical. For many compound identification applications, the basic ReporteR platform offers something unmatched by the competition: excellent analytical performance, packaged at the size of a TV remote, meeting warfighter ruggedness specs, at a fraction of the cost of other Raman units.
- Ultra lightweight At only 0.8 lbs, take it anywhere in the palm of your hand.
- Tamperproof Set up the ReporteR in the lab with NuSpec, and send the unit into the field with secure libraries and compound identification criteria. Protect the chain of custody!
- Built for fieldwork The Milspec 810G rating makes the unit virtually indestructible and waterproof. Wash it down after testing hazmats, illicit drugs or potential threats.
- Battery Rechargeable > 4 hours
- Power USB, external power supply recharge
- I/O USB for PC Control
- Operable Temperature Range -20°C to 40°C
- Dimensions 5.25”H x 2.5”W x 1.5”D
- Weight <14 oz
- Display Highly visible LED
- Available Accessories Separate attachments for liquids and solids
Hi-Speed Recharge Port.
Mini USB Port- For fast data throughput and alternative charging source.
Secure O-Ring sealed water tight I/O compartment- Because you don’t always work in nice weather – Because you demand dependable, durable analytical tools.
Straight, Right Angle, Vials