Get SciAps field experts on site for each session, use breakthrough XRF and LIBS analyzers
SciAps breakthrough LIBS technology is now widely accepted for carbon testing. It’s included in API 578 3rd Edition, accepted at most every major refinery, and in use worldwide by fabricators, pipeline owner/operators, NDT service providers, power plants and other users of carbon steels and L- and H-grade stainless.
SPECIAL OFFER: Now, get a free API training with purchase of SciAps One Box for PMI – identify every alloy you’ll ever need for your program or clients, and get a free training on us. Reach out today!
- Understand and apply API Recommended Practice 578 Positive Material Identification (PMI) Guidelines
- Explain how OSHA Instruction-CLP 03-00-004 Nation Emphasis Program (NEP) applies to the Industry.
- Better understanding of OSHA CPL-02-02-045-Process Safety Management (PSM) 29CFR1910.119 with proper material verification program and training.
- Practical PMI applications using SciAps XRF/OES & LIBS technologies.
- Technical understanding of how XRF/OES & LIBS technologies work.
- Recognize safe practices utilizing SciAps XRF technology. Radiation Safety, understanding how “As Low As Reasonably Achievable” (ALARA) can be attained.
- Applying “Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices”(RAGAGEP) for Inspection of Material, Warehouse Material Identification Through Positive Material Identification (PMI) XRF/OES/LIBS Analysis.
Analytical Training Consultants is a certified trainer for the American Petroleum Institute. As an added bonus, ATC uses SciAps instruments in their program. Get hands-on training and experience with the analyzers that the experts trust.
Share this Post