We build our analyzers so you don’t have to worry
SciAps analyzers are so durable, they’ve even finished a job when they’ve been dropped or smashed.
Some companies invest in a powerful analyzer and then keep it in the box because they are afraid to use it. They are plagued by fears: What if someone drops it? How much will it cost to repair? We know it can be scary to hold a $30,000 tool in your hands and think about handing it over to a newly trained operator. Or having it around a 9,000 lb. forklift. Or bringing it up a 35-foot tower.
We build our analyzers with those situations in mind. When accidents happen, we want our customers to get back to work as soon as possible. SciAps analyzers are so durable, they’ve even finished a job when they’ve been dropped or smashed.
Even better: when those unthinkable accidents do happen, we’ve got you covered. SciAps guarantees the lowest service costs in the industry. Our tube and detector replacements – rare as they may be – are less than half the cost of competing brands. And lesser repairs are 5-10x lower than the competition.
SciAps commitment to customer service
At SciAps, customer service is an extension of our commitment to provide you with exactly what you need, where — and when — you need it.
- Durable instruments – who else could pass the 275-pound Oops Test or 35-foot Drop Test?
- The lowest repair costs in the business – less than half the industry average for a common XRF detector repair.
- A Service & Calibration program built for cost-effective productivity and longevity.
- Fast turns – If the analyzer needs to be in the factory for longer than 2-3 days, SciAps will offer a loaner at no charge, with any special calibrations included so that your business is not limited in any way.
- Open communications – We stay in touch with our customers during repairs, and track repairs over time to ensure best use of the equipment.
With SciAps, you get a durable analyzer that passes drop tests with ease and can be repaired to good-as-new condition for a fraction of the cost.
Share this Post